places to go and people to see

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wheeee.

It's only like nine thirty and I'm having laughing fits.
I think I blame my history teacher because Monty Python.
One girl in my class didn't laugh.
Didn't find it funny at all.
HOW IS MONTY PYTHON not FUNNY?
Anyway.
Personal opinion aside, it was really fun to get to watch one of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies in my History class.
Of course, the Witch scene is good too, as is the Knights who say Ni.
But.
Irrelevant, right?
...
...
...
I wrote an entire chapter in FWS today.
an entire chapter. I seldom write entire chapters in single class periods. Admittedly, it was rather short, but it's also taking my story in a slightly different direction than I had hoped and kind of messes with the rest of the plotline and time and all that, but I will suck it up and make it work and I will finish this story.
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment