places to go and people to see

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'm back. Ish.

It has been months (and months and months) since I've done anything with this blog and, to anyone who actually cares, I apologize!  I probably won't use it much anyway, i don't know if i made that clear initially, but anyway...
CTE's been goin' on for a few weeks now. I'm starting to get pissed with the fact that it's week four and we haven't done anything BUT Wild Goose Chase, but then, it's rehearsal, and at least I get to be in other scenes at all. So. you know. I shouldn't complain.
Tyros is over (at least for me, because I am NOT actually enjoying it)...
Shows... two weeks. Lordy. August 2-4, OHS PAC. You guys should come.
Anyway. My summer's going surprisingly well so far, as is my quest - I've seen three out of the... seven? eight? movies I have plans to see (at least that are already out) and the ones that are left and The Incredible Hulk, Spiderman-Spiderman 3, and Captain America. And probably I'll see The Avengers again. if I can.
I'm still in the middle of this fantastic book my Lauren Myracle, Shine. It's about a girl who's closest childhood friend became comatose after a gay-bashing and her search to figure out who did it. I hate the town, but love the plot, because it enforces the part where LGBT people are just that- people. :)
I'm done with summer reading though, thankfully! I think I had finished it in the first week or two of break because I had literally nothing else to do but READ. There are million or so books I want though - AND Chris Colfer's first novel, Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell comes out tomorrow, and I think it ought to be delivered by Thursday AT THE LATEST, depending on whether my mother had it shipped correctly. It could be here tomorrow, which is what I wanted. :D
I... I think that's all I have to say. Besides that, I really, really need to go to bed... so until next time, my lovelies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment