places to go and people to see

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SERIOUSLY. IS IT THE CHEM TEACHER OR WHAT?

Next time, don't give me access to the netflix queue. This show is going to send me to hell. Excuse me if I don't sleep tonight, I'm afraid the Alpha is going to rip my throat out, in an utterly non-sexy manner, unlike Derek. Because Derek is just sexy no matter what. NOT THE POINT.
Actually, this show won't give me nightmares, I promise. It isn't that bad. Stiles didn't have to cut off Derek's arm or anything. He was fine.
Nope. Not fine. Not the point.
I am just in love with Stiles Stilinski. And Derek Hale. And kinda Jackson Whittemore because ohmygod Colton Haynes is attractive. I mean, he started as a model for Abercrombie and Fitch (thank you, Wikipedia).
But that's not all. The PLOT. The PLOT, people. It's all nuanced and Derek has so much backstory that I just want to know about and when did Allison's family become Hunters and how are Jackson and Danny going to be involved because I know that they will be?
So yes. Ranting about Teen Wolf. this is what this blog is going to come to. I'm sorry.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment