places to go and people to see

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

YES GOOD BECAUSE

DEREK'S A BIG SCARY ALPHA :DDD
SAAAMI you shouldn't be reading this it's spoilers for next season.
oh, Lyds. Sweetie. :'(
Also DANNY
also JACKSON
jackson don't paralyze derek again. I mean, last time was great because Derek. Trusts. Stiles.
He trusts Stiles with his LIFE.
And that's all well and good but Der's pack needs him.
I kind of wonder who's even IN the Kanima suit.
Not Colton.
OH HI JR BOURNE
HI CHRIS THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE.
Wait. That... that was your daughter's FRIEND. Shaaaame on you.
WALK IT OFF, JACKSON.
Kanima, bb, don't kill Chris, I like him as a character.
I was wondering when you would show up, Scott. You are, you know, the main character. Not until the credit cut. interesting choice there, but still. Good to see you! GERARD.
GERARD YOU'RE EVIL.
GO DIE IN A HOLE.
A club.
STILES!!!!
OMG IS THAT THE GAY BAR?
OMG.
HI STILES
STILES I LOVE YOU. Sarcasm ain't your only defense, sweetheart, you've got Derek. You have you pack. <3
Ohhh yes this is the gay bar. Because Danny.
JACKSON IF YOU KILL HIM I'LL KILL YOU
"I think we're in a gay club."
NO, REALLY?
JACKSON'S ON THE CEILING, JACKSON'S ON THE CEILING, LA LA LA LA LA LA, JACKSON'S ON THE CEILING
I am using TOO many CAPS in this POST
but it's a liveblog
so it's okay right?
Right.
LYDIA DON'T GO OUT THERE
your dog is named Prada :)
BUT DON'T GO OUT THERE.
WHAT THE--
NO--
WHO IS HE?
Oh that's right Scott can control the change DANNY
DANNY NO
STILES FIND HIM
whaaaat is Derek doing in the gay bar?
Just following the Kanima, or...? ;)
DANNY
SWEETIE
NO
DANNY
Oh hi Jackson.
YOU TAKE HIM TO DR. DEATON.
Seeeerioooously who is he.
DUDE CREEPY
NO
Thank you for being RATIONAL, Lydia.
That looked like wolfsbane.
whaaat.
"Are you okay?"
"Did it happen to my ex, too?"
/looks back at ex
"Yeah."
"I'm great."
OH DANNY
I LOVE YOU.
...that was rhetorical.
"Well, Dad, there's a conversation that we need to have."
"You're not gay."
"I COULD BE!"
"not dressed like that."
SHERIFF STILINSKI YOU'RE KIND OF AWESOME.
Scott just punched Jackson.
ooooh.
finally.
Awh. Stiles, you're such a good friend when you lie. XD
Chris, what are you doing?
Why are you here?
No one loves you at all.
I think that the pills that Gerard takes are going to have some major role in the future.
Hm. OD? They get stolen? HE DIES?
NO ISAAC I LOVE HIM DON'T
"We're not killing him!"
"Ah, ffu-- I GOT AN IDEA."
"Does it involve breaking a law?"
"By now, don't you think that's a given?"
...they stole a his dad's van. really?
THAT'S BECAUSE DEREK'S IS
nevermind that's not appropriate at all.
JACKSON--
WHAT--
I THOUGHT THAT WAS JUST A FANDOM THING.
He--
what?
Oh, poor bb Jackson. :'(
THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE SCARING ME!
NO KIDDING ALLISON HE'S SCARING EVERYONE
YOU ME
SCOTT
DEREK
UGH EVERYONE.
ohmygod Mrs. Argent. Nonononono i hate you.
Jackson, you should be shirtless more often.
Stilinski is the odd one XD
You, my dear are your own special kind of PSYCHOTIC.
OHHHH CRAP.
Danny! :)
Danny you're such a good friend. I want you to be a main character, like, stat. :)
Ohhhh. dude you don't look like a sophomore. Allison and Stiles and Danny, MAYBE. But not you. At all.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
STILES. Stiles, sweetie. Don't kill Jackson.
Waaait is Peter still alive because that would make sense but what?
Ohhhh jackson sweetie.
YES GET THE GIRL ON YOUR SIDE
THE AWESOME ARCHER WHO HATES HER FAMILY
thaaaat was ad placement. ha.
aww. aw, you guys. i hated you in the first season.
Scott, quit saying that. I like you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE OKAY?
awwwwww GO OFF AND GET MARRIED OKAY?
Seriously
intersperse the Kanima with Scott and Allison kissing?
Seriously?
Aaaaand he's free.
oooh scott don't. bad idea. BAD Idea.
Awww Lydia. :(
YES IT IS LYDIA'S A GENIUS.

UGH I HATE CLIMACTIC MOMENTS IN FILM
I HATE THEM
THEY'RE SO STRESSFUL.
whooooo he's a sub probably to Lydia or Danny
i'm gonna stop talking now
NO BUT IS IT PETER
I THINK HE LIVED
MAYBE.
Sami: If you're still reading this, I WILL slap you.



No comments:

Post a Comment