places to go and people to see

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Contrary to popular belief...

It's not all about the looks for me. I have all of these celebrity crushes, and they're really attractive (look at Daniel Sharman you guys just look he's beautiful) but the personalities I know aren't necessarily them and I recognize that and I don't like them nearly as much as anyone I actually know. I was having this discussion with S today in relation to the person I have a crush on (well, I say crush. it's a bit more than that) because he's not typically thought of as attractive.
He's not the standard of hotness for guys these days. (though really, none of the guys I know are, so. Heh.)
But that isn't what's important to me anymore. Apparently. I'm not sure when this occurred, but it seems to have occurred and that's what's important.
But yeah. I mean, not only do I like him (a lot [like a lot a lot]) for who he is, but I do happen to be attracted to him.
I don't know. It's just something I realized.
Not really relevant. Probably none of you care.
Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment