places to go and people to see

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fashion post!

Whoo. So I follow (well, I say follow, really I just you Really Simple Syndication, or RSS feeds) this blog called Fashion of Glee. It's like, everything a Glee character has ever worn. The item, the designer or brand, the price, where you can get it, if it's still available, etc.
Also, the actors.
Basically, all of the ladies wear all Christian Louboutin shoes, all the time. Sometimes, the gents do too.
But.
Through Glee, I have found that I adore this designer.
Look at the shoes. All of you. Gaze at them in awe.

















I believe the ladies of Glee have actually worn #3 and #6 up there, for red carpet events. And they always look fantastic.
But really. They're gorge shoes, and I wish I could afford a single shoe, much less multiple pairs XD
Ugh, designer is so expensive...

No comments:

Post a Comment