places to go and people to see

Monday, August 20, 2012

Hey, You.

Yeah, You.
Stop what you're doing. I don't care what it is.
This is important.
You're really cool.
You're interesting.
You're worth something to someone. To me.
You're beautiful.
You can do whatever you want to.
You're incredible at what you love.
You're kind.
People respect you.
Any you know what else?
You deserve to be happy.
If you're feeling down today, don't be.
The sun is shining today.
It's shining for you.
Revel.
Be happy.
Smile for me. You have a gorgeous smile.
Use it more often.
There's just one more thing I need to tell you.
Then you can go back to your task at hand.
Do you know what I need to tell you?
I didn't think so.
So here I go:
I love you.
You're fantastic.
If you're my friend, then you know it's true.
I love you. So much.
If I've never met you, well, you should still know it's true.
And whether I know you or not, know this:
I am not the only person who feels that way.
Think about it.
At least three other people you know love you.
At least.
Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment