places to go and people to see

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Never-More.

The final Maximum Ride book came out recently and I finished it in about two hours.
And then I died. Like seriously, I threw myself facedown on my parents bed and nearly cried.
Not telling you if it was good or bad. Yet.
I still need to figure it out for myself.
But the thing is, the writing is like a bad romance novel. "Caribbean-sea-blue eyes" is a phrase used (by MAX, of all people. I mean, really.) to describe Dylan's eyes. UGH.
I love Dylan, I really do. I like him way more than I like Fang because he's like, 'max has boundaries and reservations about me and that's okay and I'll respect that but maybe we'll end up together' and fang is just like 'hahaha no kiss me max.'
THEY'RE FIFTEEN.
Also Fang has a chapter where he's just like, 'Max is... my soulmate.'
ughhhhhh i can't handle this.
And then there's the ending.
Like, what did I even read? is this the real life? is this just fantasy?
Haha. No.
But really. If you want spoilers, then maxandfanggettogetherandtheworldendslikewhatreally? but if you don't, then just pretend I didn't say anything.
Nope.
Nothing at all.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment