places to go and people to see

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

OHMYGOD. I MISSED SOMETHING.

Because. This.
THIS IS A THING THAT HAS HAPPENED AND SHADOWHUNTER GEAR IS OFFICIALLY A THING
AND
I UM I STARTED CRYING.
ACTUALLY I STARTED HYPERVENTILATING
THEN I BARGED INTO K'S ROOM AND SHOVED MY LAPTOP IN HER FACE
AND THEN STARTED CRYING BECUASE
HE IS PERFECT
AND THE REDHEADED CHICK BEHIND HIM IS LILY FRICKIN COLLINS
WHO IS ALSO PERFECT
AND JEMIMA
AND KEVIN
BUT MOSTLY
WELL
MOSTLY IT'S ROBBIE WHO'S PERFECT
I MEAN LOOK AT HIM YOU GUYS
LOOK AT HIM
SERIOUSLY

THE ENTIRE CAST IS LIKE ACTUALLY PERFECT
UGHHHH
THIS IS SO NOT OKAY
I AM SO EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN THIS SERIES AND THE ENTIRE CASTING PROCESS THAT WHEN I REALIZED THAT THEY STARTED FILMING EITHER TODAY OR YESTERDAY I WAS FREAKING OUT
LIKE REALLY
I BLAME CASSANDRA CLARE FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE
I mean really.
It's just plain rude.
S and I were talking today, about how when the movie comes out and there's way too much hype, we'll go see it and when the bit at the end arrives, and Valentine tells Jace that Clary is his sister, we'll just be sitting in the back of the theater laughing our butts off.
And then we'll get crap from newbies for shipping Clace because 'No! Incest is bad! No!'. Whatever.
Also, if they leave that bit with Luke and Valentine is, I'll just whisper, 'no homo,' whether the line is the same or not.
I mean really. The line 'You ripped my heart out years ago,' just needs a 'no homo' tacked on to the end of it.
Ooh. I wonder when they'll start filming with Godfrey? I can't wait to see how they dress him. I expect skintight leather, exposed skin, bright colors, and just the right amount of glitter.
And the occassional Victorian-era piece thrown in (preferably with the leather and glitter.)
We all know he'll werk it ;D

2 comments:

  1. Jace is Clary's sister? Spoilers much? Gee, thanks :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO BUT SEE
      IT'S NOT A SPOILER
      BEcAUSE
      ohmYGOD
      You don't even know
      just
      the incest vibes in this series are FANTASTIC
      NOT REALLY A SPOILER.
      TRUST ME.

      Delete