places to go and people to see

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

On a different note,

that isn't me going AHHH RUSSIA IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET WHAT IS GOING ON,
I'm going on a trip tomorrow!
Which means that I really need to go to bed!
Hahahano.
Neeever gonna happen. I am a night owl and that. is. that.
Unfortunately, it's really difficult to travel east for me, because of the time change.
And from where I live, it's only possible to travel east.
Because I'm on PS(and sometime D, but I can't remember when that is, so...)T.
But in any case, I'm going on a trip. We don't have to leave for the airport until eleven am, which is a definite plus because god knows I can't get up early like ever, but I need to pack everything and find things and AHHH I am not ready.
But also I'm kinda going to the midwest and my Opa is kinda conservative (only kinda, but still) and I was hoping to get my hair done before we left.
I want to dye it.
And then I thought, oh, what would his reaction be and I'm not sure I want to imagine it because I love my Opa.
Also him and my Grandma are the rich grandparents. Three marriages for my grandmother (who knows literally everyone, like, i wouldn't be surprised if one of these days we called her and she would be like, 'oh, i just got off the phone with Hilary Clinton, she told me about this and this,'), and my Opa is (was?) a doctor. And a missionary. A mission doctor? anyway, that probably means the iTunes money I desperately need and ohmygod I sound so spoiled.
Crap.
Usually I have to use the money that I earn from taking care of my neighbors' dogs and petsitting and stuff! Believe me!
And, you know, I don't actually need it, but I really, really want that Hunter Parrish EP because he is actually perfect and i am actually in love with his voice so you know.
heh.
But I need to pack everything (which is a lot. I am high-maintenance, okay?)
And I need sleep to do that.
So with that, I bid the internet adieu for tonight.
I may post photos of my trip, if I get the chance, and I'll definitely keep my friends back home up to date. Sami, expect texts like Spring Break.
You know what i mean.
:3

No comments:

Post a Comment