places to go and people to see

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tie Clips!

Don't you just hate it when you see some really cool item of clothing or accessory on a TV show or in a movie and then you try to find it later and
you
just
can't?
...In my case, it's most definitely a men's accessory, and I wouldn't have much use for it, but it's still one of those things where I just want it because I love men's fashion (and my parents will never get me GQ fashion issues :P) and it's like, perfect.

It's Neal's tie clip from seasons 2-3 of White Collar. And, you know, his hat, because I love fedoras like you wouldn't believe, but those I can sometimes find.
NOT TIE CLIPS.
It's shaped like a little belt, you guys! I want it so badly!
Buuut I was doing research and I think it's a vintage piece (just like ALL of the best dresses on Glee) which are impossible to find.
Soooo.
Thrift shops here I come :)
But really. Men's fashion is one of my favorite things ever. Also well-dressed men make me swoon. Like, um, Neal Caffrey. (the well dressed guy in that there photo.) Who's fictional.
And the actor's gay. And has three kids.
Heh.
Heh.
Heh.
It's really not funny. His family's really cute though! :)
So that's something most people don't know about me: I am a sucker for men's fashion. If there's a way to my heart, it's through the guy's suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment