places to go and people to see

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tonight was awesome.

It was the parent orientation night at my school, no kids allowed, so naturally, a third of my grade was there. We hung out outside, talking and comparing schedules and ohmygosh, I missed all of them so much. <3
And.
You were there. 
And.
That was painful.
But I talked to a couple of other people (H, K, S, M, R and A) and they get it. I'm not alone.
J might be useful. I can't wait for school to start so I can figure this frickin' feelings thing out. It's total bullshit when people tell you to just tell someone because there are a thousand different ways they could react and the odds of them reacting the way you want them to are slim to none.
Not to say that I'm not going to just tell you, because I really, really want to, and I have it all planned out in my head.
I just need to get a couple of things sorted out first.
I almost wish I had come to this realization before A came along. They'll make it all more difficult.
But I'll get through this.
There are a dozen people who have my back.
I will get through this, whether it turns out well or not.

2 comments:

  1. Who is it? I'm not someone you know, so you can tell me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not going to say on my public blog. That would not end well. If you go to my other blog, ijustloveya.blogspot.com, there's an email address... tell me that you're the anon and (unless you're lying and I do know you) I'll spill :)

      Delete