places to go and people to see

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

what is this

I'm still getting, like, equal readership from the US and Russia.
Hello? Whoever's accessing my blog from Russia or a Russian IP address or something? I don't know who you are.
So, like, I'm kinda freaking out. I'mma go check if I have anon comments enabled, and if they're not, I'll enable them, and maybe you could, you know, tell me who you are?
I'm a bit paranoid, a lot of people don't know that about me. I can't walk home from the park three blocks away at night without freaking out because there's a dark spot with lots and lots of trees.
And I live in one of the safer parts of town.
Buuuut I still freak out.
Sooo.
I'll do that, and maybe I can figure out who you are.
And, you know, stop myself from shutting down my blog because I'm afraid I'm being stalked. (I'm known to attempt such things.) (at least by myself.)
(shut up, i'm a private person.)

No comments:

Post a Comment