places to go and people to see

Saturday, September 15, 2012

I'm sorry, Dum.

I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry that I'm like this. I'm sorry that two sides of the same coin are so incredibly different that our differences led to this.
I'm sorry I lost you.
But maybe this is for the best. I promise I can do better. I promise.
This will all blow over. It'll come to a close and I won't be such an awful friend anymore. I know I've sucked for the past few weeks.
At the same time, though, you can't blame this completely on me. I told you because I thought I could trust you and I thought you had my back. I guess I was wrong.
And that's okay. We all make mistakes. I make more of them than some people. I'm hugely flawed. I get that. Hell, I can't even talk to him without getting slightly nauseous. But you don't care at this point, do you?
I'm so, so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment