places to go and people to see

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sup.

I don't really have anything to write about today.
But. I feel like posting. So here, have a picture of a llama.












And some bunnies in cups.













And maybe I'll throw in a tiny deer.












Perhaps a Dylan O'Brien? Yes?


















(That one doesn't stay within the 'eee adorable' parameters so much, more of a 'hnnng' but that isn't always the case. sometimes Dylan is 'eee adorable'.)
Okay last one: Back to 'eee adorable'. Daniel Sharman.


















(But fear not, dear readers: Daniel Sharman is possibly even more 'hnnng'-worthy than Dylan. Trust me.)
This is my post for the day.
You're welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Dylan O'Brien. I see what you mean. I don't really consider that a buzz cut, though - more of a normal guy haircut. Buzz cut for me is kinda more shaved... armyish... idk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well no cuz see that's not really a buzz cut. he's had it shorter for his character, i.e. http://www.muchmusic.com/tv/teenwolf/images/cast-stiles-long.jpg
      that.^ (Am I using 'i.e.' right?)

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty sure that's correct usage... BUT I WILL NEVER CONCEDE DEFEAT!!! Someone as gorgeous as Dylan O'Brien can only be the EXCEPTION to the rule... SHAGGY FTW!

    ReplyDelete