places to go and people to see

Monday, November 19, 2012

i... crap. (Challenges!)

YOU GUYS I FORGOT WHAT I WAS GOING TO POST AGAIN
GODDAMNIT
Oh it was the song challenge
okay here I go:
day one (Song challenge. (I'm doing two, a song and a lyric)):
15 Day Song Challenge
day 01 - your favorite song
 _How To Be A Heartbreaker_ by Marina And The Diamonds.
♡ PART 7: "HOW TO BE A HEARTBREAKER" ♡ | MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS

And Lyric:
 A song that reminds you of your first love.
Goodnight and Go, Imogen Heap
~
Why'd you have to be so cute,
It's impossible to ignore you,
must you make me laugh so much,
it's bad enough we get along so well
say goodnight and go.

~
Yep yep yep.
I'm doin' things, seein' people, goin' places.
All that shit.
Actually I'm mostly sitting on my butt at home either watching Bones or chatting with people on google plus because I'm sick today, but THAT CHANGES TOMORROW
unless i'm vomiting because i only started feeling a little bit pukey tonight
BUT IT CHANGES TOMORROW
I WILL GO TO SCHOOL

AND THEN I WILL PIG OUT ON THURSDAY BECAUSE THANKSGIVING AND ALSO WARBLERS
I'M SO EXCITED.

Yes. 
that is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment