places to go and people to see

Thursday, November 1, 2012

People think I like pop.

They're wrong. I really like indie music. Birdy, Marina & the Diamonds, Florence + the Machine, Emily and The Woods, The Staves, The Honey Trees. I don't know. I found a bunch of new bands last night, the latter three, and that's the kind of music I love. It's all unsigned British singer/songwriters and they're all incredibly talented. I like knowing things that other people don't, trivia, and they might be why. When I first discovered R5, no one had heard of them and I was so proud because they seemed like they were MINE.  But then Ross got on Disney channel and I was really excited, but I can't say that they haven't changed at all. Their style is different and honestly, I'm not sure I like it as much.
Whatever. I'm weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment