places to go and people to see

Friday, December 28, 2012

Bucket List

Before I die, I want to...
  1. Be in love with two people at the same time
  2. Smile because I'm actually happy
  3. Make cake pops for an event with more than 50 people
  4. Make cupcakes for an event with more than 300 people
  5. Learn how to make mousse
  6. Sail all the way across Lake Michigan (W-E)
  7. Live in London for six months
  8. Live in Italy or France for three months
  9. Have a fairy-tale wedding with a dress picked with the assistance of Randy Fenoli
  10. Be on live television
  11. Get the lead in a community theater production
  12. Consistently go to dance classes for at least two months
  13. Get a pixie cut
  14. Make a quilt
  15. Learn how to move on
  16. Forgive people
  17. Sell a large quantity of something I've made
  18. Knit a hat
  19. Write a love letter in calligraphy on fancy paper
  20. Tuck a 'do you like me' note into someone's book, bag, locker, etc.
  21. Sing a solo in public
  22. Take ukulele lessons
  23. Collect over 150 keychains
  24. Visit Japan
  25. Be the first person someone comes out to
  26. Go to a church of each of the top five religions in the US
  27. Smile more
  28. Go to college
  29. Take at least one women's studies and one feminist literature course
  30. Meet Felicia Day and Wil Wheaton
  31. Visit Gene Roddenberry's grave
  32. Meet Stan Lee
  33. Play strip poker (or another card game)
  34. Meet the cast of The Avengers
  35. Sing with any of my musical idols
  36. See Fun. in concert
  37. Get closer to my dad's half-siblings
  38. Always have dogs
  39. Own a bird as a pet
  40. Improve my handwriting
  41. Use more glitter
  42. Drink more water
  43. Drink less coffee
  44. Read more classic British literature
  45. Sew a dance costume
  46. Have good credit ratings!
  47. Own my own house
  48. Live in the same apartment for more than a year
  49. Get asked to Prom
  50. Stay in touch with friends from middle/high school
  51. Have an amazing wardrobe
  52. Get a novel published
  53. Participate in NaNoWriMo
  54. Meet CP Coulter and George/Phan/Adrienne/Jeremy/Joey
  55. Have a tumblr meetup
  56. Win a soccer game
  57. Paint my room by myself
  58. Coordinate the decor in an entire house
  59. Wear a cute hat or scarf every day for a week
  60. Get my ears pierced
  61. Chat with Cassandra Clare, John Green, Lauren Myracle, JKR, or David Levithan about writing for a teenage audience
  62. Sew my own party dress
  63. Collect Disney action figures
  64. Go to at least three different operas in one year
  65. Photograph a ballet or dance competition
  66. Learn how to use a DSLR camera
  67. Work in Urban Outfitters or Anthropologie
  68. Live in Northern California or San Francisco
  69. Climb a mountain
  70. Go camping with friends
  71. Take a romantic walk on the beach
  72. Go skinny dipping
  73. Get a yearbook signed by someone I've always been afraid to approach
  74. Kiss someone in the rain
  75. Discuss Chris Argent with Jeff David and/or JR Bourne
  76. Visit the MoMA, the Louvre, and the Musee d'Orsay
  77. Visit my cousins in the Netherlands
  78. Visit the site of my ancestors' plantation in Texas
  79. Ride a horse on the beach
  80. Visit Hawaii
  81. Gossip less
  82. Wear less makeup
  83. Perm my hair
  84. Go to a LeakyCon, VidCon, and ComicCon
  85. Go on a road trip before college
  86. Make a duct tape wallet
  87. Write a diary entry every day for a week
  88. Have sex in the back of a car
  89. Ride in a limousine with a hot tub in it
  90. Go to Las Vegas
  91. Count every book I read for a year
  92. Learn how to deal with people I don't want to talk to
  93. Handle my anxiety
  94. Stop keysmashing so much
  95. Go scuba diving
  96. Live past ninety
  97. Join a writing group
  98. Start a book club
  99. Get better at chess
  100. Learn to trust everything I have and love with all my heart

1 comment:

  1. I know how to use a DSLR, I could help with that one.

    ReplyDelete