places to go and people to see

Saturday, December 1, 2012

I think I just realized how ridiculously creepy some of the things I like are.

Example: the ship Jogan from Dalton.
Julian and Logan, in most of the fanfic written about them, regularly verbally harass each other. Which, I mean, I do that to my friends, and they do that to me. But usually when I see that, my reaction is 'aww. they love each other'. Maybe that's because in this scenario, yes, they're together! that's great! that's what I desperately want because I know that they would be good for each other! but at the same time, verbal abuse is just as bad (or possibly worse) than physical abuse. I think this because it's harder for people talk about it and notice it because it isn't visible.
So yeah. I recognize that it's creepy. I apologize to all of you who have been thinking that all along.
Doesn't mean I'm gonna stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment