places to go and people to see

Saturday, December 15, 2012

I'm sorry. (Also an unexpected rant on religion.)

I feel like this blog has recently become less of 'let me tell you about my life!1!!!!1!!' and more of a 'I AM GOING TO DUMP MY EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE ON ANYONE WHO READS THIS HAHAHAHAHAHA fuck my life' and I am really, really sorry. I don't like seeing the people I care about sad, and I know that I've been a) depressing and b) depressed recently, so I'm really sorry. I might not be posting much, and I know I haven't been anyway, but I'll probably be posting even less because I don't see things looking up too much until late January. I'm not going to post about the holidays, because as much as I love them, I also get really mad when people are just like 'it's december! CHRISTMAS RELIGION PAGANS TREES SANTA COOKIES THE ANGEL GABRIEL VIRGINS OMGOMGOMG!!!1!!1!!!!!'
Which, okay, my family celebrates Christmas. I love Christmas. But THERE ARE OTHER WINTER HOLIDAYS TOO. There's Hanukkah, which many people respect, but people also celebrate Kwanzaa and Ramadan and the Solstice so... Shut up about your Mass celebrating Christ (*coughs* WHO WAS BORN IN SPRING BY THE WAY THE CELEBRATION WAS ONLY MOVED TO DECEMBER BECAUSE THE CATHOLICS WERE TRYING TO CONVERT PAGANS SO THEY MOVED IT NEAR THE SOLSTICE (ALSO WHY DID EVERYONE HATE THE PAGANS. THEY WERE COOL) *coughs*) because (this may come as a shock to some people who are assholes) NOT EVERYONE CARES!
And that's basically my views on all religion, BTW. as long as you're respectful to all other religions (including  wicca and pagan stuff and the worship of animals/ancestors/etc and atheism/agnosticism) and you don't go parading around yours  but you're okay talking about it THEN WE CAN PROBABLY BE FRIENDS.
If you're devout, that's great too. but if you're like someone i was talking to on a rpg chat once who was like 'OBAMAS (more like osama omgomg lol haha im jkjkjk) NOT CHRISTIN LIKE ME BCUZ HES FOR SINFUL STUFF!!!1!1!!! AND GAY MARRIAGE!!1!!!1!! AND HE KILS BABYS BCUZ HE SUPPORTS ABORTION!!!1!!!1!!!' then I WILL JUDGE THE EVERLOVINGMOTHEROFFUCK OUT OF YOU BECAUSE I WILL BASICALLY NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING ELSE YOU SAY BECAUSE I WILL AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME THAT YOU ARE A TOTAL ASSHOLE AND I WILL PROBABLY BE CORRECT.
I am really sorry for my rant on politics/religion there.
In any case. I probably won't be posting until around my birthday because I'm getting my ears pierced (FINALLY) and the play will be in full swing.
ALTHOUGH
i will be posting about the play.
it will be sporadic, but yes.
the school play this year is called And a Child Shall Lead and it's about these eight kids who are in Terezin, a ghetto in Czechoslovakia in 1942. I REALLY want the role of Eva and I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE CASTING IS GONNA BE BECAUSE IT'S ME VS MY FRIEND STORY FOR THE ROLE BASICALLY AND I
I will die if I don't get Eva. really.
So yes I will be posting cast updates and such and rehearsal so yes. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment