places to go and people to see

Saturday, January 12, 2013

DJSSKAKDJSLAKFJ VICTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MY JEDWARD CD CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY
I HAVE VICTORYYYYYYYY
IM SO EXCITEDDDD
(End Jedward rant)
(Cue everyday superstar lyrics)
She got hips like shakira
Lips like Angelina
Twisted like gaga
Dances like Madonna
She got that boom boom like Britney
Swagger like beyonce
Babe dont you know that you are
My everyday superstar
Everyday superstar
Everyday superstarrrrr
She got that chemistry, chemistry
Mixin it up
She keeps on sendin me
Sendin me
Over the top
She got that chemistry, chemistry
Mixin it up
She keeps on sendin me
Sendin me
Over the top
She got hips like shakira
Lips like Angelina
Twisted like gaga
Dances like Madonna
She got that boom boom like Britney
Swagger like beyonce
Babe dont you know that you are
My everyday superstar
Everyday superstar
Everyday superstarrrrr
Superstarrrrr
She's my everyday superstar
(End everyday superstar lyrics)

No comments:

Post a Comment