places to go and people to see

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

... NOPE.

Winter break is over, and school starts tomorrow, and I don't want to go back. I need to go back, because it's school, and truancy, and blah blah blah, and because I need to be there for a friend, but it's a Wednesday and I dislike Wednesdays a lot. Not as much as Thursdays, but I still dislike them. My classes are boring on Wednesdays. Not to mention that it's the first day back so my teachers will all be like 'this is what we were doing and if you don't remember everything we learned the day before break I'll send you to the bench' and just shoot me please. I don't wanna go back.
I honestly don't have a good reason to finish this year at NOVA, either. There are exactly three people I still want to be around, and I only have one daily class with one of them. Otherwise, even like the play or a really good project wouldn't be effective incentive for me to stay. There are seven people I can think of off the top of my head who I don't want to be around, like, ever, and how do I deal with that when they don't know and I can't tell them because our school has enough drama as it is.
Ugh. I wish it were easier.
On another note, I'm now taking sleep meds on school night because I have a fucked up sleep schedule and nothing works and my parents and my teachers like it when I go to school, even though I dread it because I'm sick of interacting with people who can't see a way to get through their own shit. This might sound hypocritical to some, but I always know how. I just don't always do said things because like I said, interacting with people is hard.
So yeah.
Apparently I've returned to I WILL DUMP MY EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE ON MY READERS HAHAHAHA so I'm sort for that.
But you know what
My blahg, my rules.
I can be as emotional as I want. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment