places to go and people to see

Sunday, April 7, 2013

UNACCEPTABLE.

So i was looking at my blog stats for this particular blog and ohmygod, who is using Internet Explorer?
You are number two on the list of browsers that my blog is visited from. HAVE I NOT TAUGHT YOU BETTER, GRASSHOPPERS?
Perhaps I've never mentioned this before.
So. Here, have lists of the best browsers to use for
Windows:
1. Chrome. Of course. It's fast, it's safe, and is compatible with Missing E and Adblock. Not to mention that it looks fantastic. What more could you want? And - hey, this is a good reason to download it (for free!!) - I  use it!
2. Firefox. I used to use it, but then it started freezing up on me when I had more than two tabs open. That just didn't work. I no longer have that problem, and it's still on my laptop, but I prefer Chrome. Overall, it's safe, fast, compatible with missing e and adblock, and only slightly less aesthetically pleasing than Chrome. (I also have an Avengers theme installed on Chrome so I'm biased but whatever.)
3. Internet Explorer. Ewh. While Microsoft is slowly (emphasis on SLOWLY) making it more tolerable, it's still the best browser for downloading other browsers. It's slow, relatively susceptible to virus, and has no addons available whatsoever. No AdBlock. no Missing E. It's just. Please don't.
for Macs:
1. Safari. I love the way Safari works. It doesn't, however, work on Windows, and I only have a PC, so. But it's really fast, it's safe, it has an addon store so Missing E and AdBlock and all sorts of things work. It's awesome.
2. Chrome. Same reasons as I love it for Windows.
3. Firefox. Same reasons as I like it for windows.
now I also know that some people use Opera, which I think is maybe Amazon or Android's browser, and while I haven't had much experience with it, I like it. I like it very much. as for the ones I don't know, idc. as long as it isn't IE.
So. Yes. Browsers and things. Add-ons and themes are good things to have for people who live online. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment