places to go and people to see

Friday, June 28, 2013

LOOKIE LOOKIE

THIS IS A SCREENSHOT OF MY STATS PAGE. LOOKIEEEEEEEE. I haven't been lying about the whole international readership thing! Here have some proof! Yeah so I don't actually know why you would want to be reading about my life if you don't know me proper but I DON'T EVEN CARE THIS IS SO FREAKING COOL. PEOPLE FROM RUSSIA AND THE NETHERLANDS AND CHINA ARE READING MY BLOG. AKJFJ;LKSDH.
So yeah this is from my all-time audience stats page and wow, I don't even know how to react to this. I think I've talked before about wanting to know my readers better and seriously, PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF! I have anon comments enabled and I don't even care what you say, just leave a comment on this post PLEASE and say hi or go die in a hole or SOMETHING. people are interesting! you have obviously taken an interest in my life and i want to know why! TELL ME YOUR LIFE STORY IN THE COMMENTS.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ANYMORE I'M JUST KIND OF RAMBLING EXCITEDLY BUT THE POINT IS I WANT TO TALK TO YOU.
go say hi in the comments shhhhhh go go go just go

No comments:

Post a Comment