places to go and people to see

Monday, July 8, 2013

In-Betweening

So I'm sort of back on a normal sleep schedule, yay! it's a bit weird, i've gotta admit. Like. I had been sleeping all day, but then I started going to sleep at noon, instead, and then it was at three, and then at five, and then at seven, and then at ten. and i woke up at six yesterday and at almost seven today and i'm weirdly exhausted but I think sleeping from 9-10ish to 6-8ish is gonna work. probably gonna stick. and that's a good thing!
On the other hand, though, I kind of feel stuck between being warm and cold this morning, even though i put on full-length pants, and i keep yawning and coffee sounds delicious but I'm not supposed to have caffeine because i'll be up all night but i might be anyway because of teen wolf, so....?
I just kind want to nap.
And then there's the part where i'm sitting here reading fanfiction and that's like ALL i'm doing and the words are blurring together but I don't want to bother getting up and getting my reading glasses so i might need to find something else to do? IDK.
i kinda just want another few days of the weekend, where i'm out doing things with my parents and cooking things and texting with people and i really want K to come back from portland.
she's off having a fantastic time at writing camp and i really miss her. like. i think not having her here has helped with getting my sleep back to societal norms (and what i need to have it like if i'm gonna go to school this fall) but it also means we can't discuss theories on who's the darach and i can't make her ship corsaac even though corsaac, dude. corsaac. THE SET UP IS ALL THERE IN CANON. and i want to talk about the possibility of Stiles becoming a Poison Friend and how much i want it (seriously i think about it and cry sometimes. i really really want stiles to be the Poison Friend becuaser ;lkjsadflkjkl;h;asldf) and about that line from last week where morell was like 'it's a bit late to play big brother' and WHAT. what does that MEAN and
she's not here and it's weird and i'm lonely all day.
And it doesn't help that I officially quit CTE, because I wasn't going anyway, and it's painful to think about going, and I've been kind of on the edge of an anxiety attack whenever it got brought up. soooo in other words I'm free ALL DAY and now that I'm not sleeping through it it's like so what do i do now and she isn't here to do things with me. or to pester. whatever. AND there's like fourish people i would want to hang out with right now, and one of them is at cte, one of them is at a different theatre intensive thing, one of them is in seattle (he'll be back soon, but point is i can't bike over to his house right now and make him get up and hang out with me and talk about his issues), and one of them doesn't actually even live in olympia and neither of us have decent transportation options so.....
wow, three of those four people are guys. and the one girl i think also hangs out primarily with guys. interesting.
i guess it's just easier to be friends with guys. (unfortunately i also tend to agree with harry, to an extent. whoops.)
i'm just gonna go back to my fanfiction and maybe watch disney channel to keep me awake. yeahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment